Crossbar.io FX is a set of services and software that build on the proven Crossbar.io open source software. It provides commercial support as well as features supporting the use in enterprise deployments
Crossbar.io Open Source - Connectivity Toolkit
The open source Crossbar.io message router
- connects distributed applications (message routing),
- offers both data collection and a command & control channel in a single technology stack,
- supports secure connections from and to anywhere (including Web browsers) - no open ports on end devices.
Crossbar.io allows you to easily develop applications with microservice architectures, for the real-time Web or the Internet of Things.
Crossbar.io FX - Crossbar.io for the Enterprise
Crossbar.io FX extends the functionality of the Crossbar.io open source software, offers additional tooling to support large-scale deployments and the monitoring and management of applications, and can include full commercial support.
Core of this are Crossbar.io FX Edge and Master editions.
Crossbar.io FX Edge is intended primarily for local routing and managing Edge application components.
Crossbar.io FX Master is for cloud and large-scale routing, allows the connection of multiple Master and Edge instances, and provides the monitoring and administration tooling for both Crossbar.io itself and application components.
Crossbar.io FX Edge
Crossbar.io FX Edge nodes are intended for local connectivity in larger applications, e.g. on the shopfloor. It offers enhanced functionality over the open source message router, with a focus on application and data analytics.
- The tracing API allows you to get detailed, live insights into what is happening in your application at the message level. This greatly simplifies debugging and allows live application health monitoring.
- The persistent event history in a database supports analysis of historic event data for data science. Query the data sets required and analyze them with the tool of your choice. Crossbar.io FX Workbench offers you the full power of Jupyter notebooks with direct integration of data acquisition from Crossbar.io FX Edge nodes.
Crossbar.io FX Edge nodes can be linked to Crossbar.io FX Master nodes to allow remote control, monitoring and other advanced features.
Crossbar.io FX Master
Crossbar.io FX Master is intended for core connectivity in applications, and offers added functionality for monitoring and management of Crossbar.io FX Edge and Master nodes as well as entire applications and Edge devices.
This allows you to centrally, remotely
- monitor Crossbar.io nodes and the systems they're running on,
- manage Crossbar.io nodes, including dynamically adding realms, roles and permissions,
- manage and monitoring application components,
- remotely update containerized application components (Docker), allowing functional Edge device management.
Management is via browser-based GUI, shell application or directly usind the API (API is used by GUI and shell and provides full access to all features).
We are working on additional tools to extend the utility of Crossbar.io for your enterprise usage.
Crossbar.io FX Dashboard
Getting insight into what is happening within production and other processes within a company requires accessing data from many disparate sources.
The Crossbar.io FX Dashboard enables the integration of apps across the full range of stakeholders and partners in a single user interface. Compose the dashboards you need for specific tasks - all with the assurance that the data streams stay cleanly separated. With the XBR technology we are developing, data streams between stakeholders can be monetized. Profit from the value of your own data and easily make pay-by-use purchases of external analytics services.
Crossbar.io FX Workbench
The Crossbar.io FX Workbench extends the established open source Jupyter notebook software with the ability to query for and send data from and to Crossbar.io. This provides your anaylists and data scientists with the full tooling to interactively and quickly analyize the data from your applications.
For more information about features and pricing please contact us.