we are working on connected mobility projects with
Connecting the Internet-of-Things ¶
Crossbar.io is connecting distributed applications - such as in the Internet-of-Things. Here is an illustration of how Crossbar.io connects devices, systems and people:
- 00. Clients connect to Crossbar.io
- 01. Clients subscribe to "temperature"
- 02. Fan registers "start/stop fan"
- 03. Motor temperature rises.
- 04. Sensor publishes "temperature"
- 05. "temperature" event dispatched
- 06. Backend calls "start/stop fan"
- 07. "start/stop fan" invoked
- 08. Motor temperature falls.
- 09. Sensor publishes "temperature"
- 10. "temperature" event dispatched
- 11. Backend calls "start/stop fan"
- 12. "start/stop fan" invoked
Crossbar.io for the Enterprise
With Crossbar.io FX, we are offering a range of software and services which extend the functionality of the open source Crossbar.io message router and support its use in enterprise deployments.
The open source Crossbar.io message router provides
- connection of components in distributed applications
- data collection and a command & control channel in a single technology stack
- secure connections from and to anywhere (including Web browsers) - no open ports on end devices
This allows you to more easily develop applications with microservice architectures, for the real-time Web or the Internet of Things.
Crossbar.io FX adds advanced enterprise features and tooling such as
- high availability and clustering
- remote management and monitoring of routing
- support for live application analytics and data science
- full control over application components running on the Edge
as well as commercial licenses and full production support - provided by the development team of the open source Crossbar.io software.